SHOWA TEMRES® 282-02 Insulated Gloves, , Polyurethane Coating, Nylon/Acrylic Shell, Black Pair
Regular price $38.00
Regular price Sale
Couldn't load pickup availability
Use this text to encourage communication or promote sharing on social networks.
SHOWA TEMRES® 282-02
Waterproof yet breathable, this thermal insulated glove uses our state-of-the-art TEMRES® technology to keep hands warm, dry, and well-protected in cold climates for optimal comfort and performance.
The dark color and durable rough surface hide grime to improve the longevity of the glove when working in outdoor or dirty environments.
Its extended cuff with drawcord and side release buckle keep forearms protected from the cold and other hazards.
- Insulated liner provides barrier from cold ensuring warmth and comfort all day long
- -30 Degrees
- Liquid-proof TemRes® technology provides a barrier against water and liquids
- Allows warm air and moisture from inside to escape to keep hands dry
- High level of handling precision and optimal grip
- Seamless knitting gives no irritation
- Ergonomically designed hand mold replicates the natural curvature of the human hand, reducing hand fatigue and increasing dexterity
- Seamless knit nylon and insulated acrylic liner
- Rough grip
- Extended cuff length with closable toggle
- Applications include outdoor work, cold weather construction, transportation, maintenance, janitorial, cold storage, highway work, and freight handling