Endura One Finger Mitt for Extreme Cold Pair
Regular price $50.00
Couldn't load pickup availability
Use this text to encourage communication or promote sharing on social networks.
A one finger lineman mitt built tough for extreme cold (-45°C / -49°F)
These heavy-duty mitts built from specially selected horsehide leather are wool lined for warmth in temperatures down to -45°C / -49°F. Their gauntlet cuffs are marked by retroreflective silver strips and a hi-viz overlay to assure maximum visibility. Sewing thread is made with Kevlar® fiber for added seam integrity. A leather performance patch at the palm makes them extra-hard wearing, and a removable, washable lining makes it easy to keep them fresh and clean.
- Wool lined for winter protection in temperatures down to -45°C / -49°F. Liner is removable and washable
- Treated with Waterstop™ to repel water, oil and stains
- Gauntlet cuffs feature retroreflective silver strips with hi-viz overlay for enhanced visibility
- Leather performance patch on palm and thumb reduces abrasion in critical areas
- Made with select heavyweight horsehide leather that’s comfortable yet durable
- Sewing thread is made with Kevlar® fiber for added seam integrity