Atlas® TemRes Gloves, 9/Large, Polyurethane Coating, Acrylic Shell
Waterproof yet breathable, these multi-purpose gloves use thermal insulation and our state-of-the-art TEMRES® technology to keep hands warm, dry, and well-protected in cold climates for optimal comfort and performance.
Enhanced surface grip on the fingertips allows a high level of tactile precision when working with wet objects or small components.
The glove’s seamless knit and thin fleece liner keep hands irritation-free when worn for long periods of time. The 282 remains flexible down to -58°F.
- Breathable polyurethane coating
- Insulated acrylic liner for cold applications
- Excellent wet/dry grip
- Provides protection from liquids in cold conditions
- Thin, durable coating maximizes comfort and flexibility in very cold working environments
- Nitrile-coated fingertips for added protection
- Applications: Outdoor work, cold weather construction, transportation, maintenance, janitorial, cold storage, highway work, and freight handling